The most powerful player in the 21st-century global IT supply chain is the business end-user. All the other players in the chain — in-house IT organisations, IT vendors, resellers and consultants — need to position themselves to best respond to end-users’ needs. That’s because end-users now have so many options when it comes to consuming IT, ranging from using software-as-a-service packages to developing systems entirely in-house.
Stories by Michael H Hugos
When I got into the IT business years ago, I thought the business analyst was the most pivotal person in the whole profession. This person was the bridge between business and technology, the one who could see and understand both sides and whose goal was to apply technology to support business initiatives that would help the company grow revenue or shrink operating costs.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Service Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positions VIC
- Project Manager ACT
- Network Security Engineer Other
- Java Lead NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD