RFID could be used to infringe personal privacy. The point made by Privacy Commissioner Marie Shroff (Computerworld, 3 September) is a very good one — although, it applies to virtually any technology in mass use today.
Stories by Gary Hartley
Beef and deer are important industries to New Zealand. Ian Corney of the National Animal Identification & Tracing project (NAIT) is dead right in emphasising the need for this country to have beef and deer traceability systems that work and are robust (Computerworld, June 18). But what does that mean exactly?
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Technical Lead - Digital NSW
- Business Analyst VIC
- Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD