It's only been a year since Facebook opened its platform to allow developers to build third party applications on the site, but the fast-moving Web 2.0 world has now prompted the social network to open source portions of its code, primarily to ward off rivals like Google and MySpace, according to industry observers.
Stories by By Heather Havenstein
NCR has announced plans to spin-off its Teradata data warehousing subsidiary as an independent company. Bob Fair, vice president of business strategy and the chief marketing officer at Teradata, spoke with Computerworld about the factors behind the decision.
Hewlett-Packard recently added a new business unit to its software division to oversee the company’s business intelligence and information management offerings.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- CISCO Project Manager VIC
- Technical Specialist ? VMware VIC
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Education/Training Officer NSW
- Network Engineer NSW