A server in the United States begins undergoing routine maintenance on the first Sunday of the month at midnight. However, businesses in Wellington are still relying on this same server for DNS routing at 4pm Monday afternoon New Zealand time. The result is a brief, yet substantive outage.
Stories by Mark Rais
Some organisations continue to ignore the importance of proper enterprise scaling. Excuses I’ve heard include: “If it is a brand-name application it will scale fine” and “We’ll scale by throwing more hardware at it”.
The decision to use open source software is rarely driven by philosophy or matters of principle. Most ICT leaders integrate or implement open source as a pragmatic solution.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect VIC
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT
- Middleware Messaging Specialist VIC
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Network Engineer NSW
- Sales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North Ryde NSW
- Business Analyst SA