The Institute of Directors has expressed surprise that Telecom has not yet told shareholders that new director Kevin Roberts is the brother of Telecom's head of human resources, Trish McEwan.
Stories by Jon Hoyle
Indications that Telecom might buy Perth internet service provider Amcom gained momentum last week after a big stake-holder in the ISP announced it would sell its shares.
A United States private investment firm founded by billionaire vulture fund pioneer Paul Singer chose the aftermath of Telecom's gloomy annual results announcement to nominate two new directors to the Telecom board.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Iteration / Project Manager WA
- Cyber Security Team Lead Other
- Level 2 Desktop Support Engineer VIC
- Process Improvement Lead NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Junior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity) NSW
- Network Security Specialist - DNS VIC