The auditor general has rejected a request from Labour health spokesperson Annette King for an inquiry into Health Benefits Ltd (HBL).
Stories by Randall Jackson
Recently published figures by the Australian Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) show there is a big mismatch between New Zealand and Australia when it comes telecom consumers getting their voices heard.
The Green Party recently called on the government to sign up to an accord that ensures financial transactions between the government and oil, gas and mineral companies are made public.
Ashley Mudford has been appointed chief information officer at the Department of Conservation. He took up the role on January 16.
Mudford was a previously employed as the CIO at Food Safety. He replaces Trudy Rankin ,who has relocated to Australia.
He reports to the deputy-director general for business services. DOC says the appoinment has been made as a result of a vacancy, not as a result of the recent organisational review at the department.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Healthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7 QLD
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Project Delivery Lead - Oracle Banking Platform - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager ACT