The accelerated launch timetable of its new mobile network was a Telecom "gamble" to strong-arm its way into an advantageous position, according to Vodafone.
Stories by Adrian Chang
Vodafone is trying to pretend it has exclusive rights to mobile communications, Telecom says.
New Zealand Herald publisher APN News and Media has sold its online business directory Finda.co.nz to Yellow — formerly Yellow Pages — for an undisclosed sum today.
Sky Television and Vodafone have struck a deal, allowing Vodafone to sell bundled packages of mobile, land line, internet services and Sky content.
Asian telecoms company Pacnet is coy about whether it is interested in buying Telecom's Australian business AAPT.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Business Analyst SA
- CRM Solutions/ Technical Architect VIC
- ISAM Administrator ACT