Fujitsu, Datacom and Gen-i have been appointed to a panel to provide IT managed services for government agencies and the first to take up a contract under the arrangement is the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI).
Stories by Randal Jackson and Stephen Bell
When Jim Donovan took over as CEO at Synergy last June, it was only a matter of weeks before changes in company direction became apparent, with the departure of three executives. Donovan has since refocused the company, moving away from generalist IT services, and honing in on business transaction and payment solutions.
IBM is a surprising no-show in a multimillion-dollar outsourcing tender issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Specialist QLD
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane ACT
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist QLD
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Test Analyst (SAP) SA
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Network Data Engineer VIC
- Reporting Analyst NSW