Concerns from the investment community have led the Reserve Bank and stock exchange company NZX to look at merging their securities clearing and settlement services.
Stories by Nick Churchouse
Xero's global growth has smashed target after target, but in marking its 10,000th customer, co-founder Hamish Edwards warns the next target, the United States, will not be easy.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Senior IT Project Manager NSW
- Senior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) Brisbane SA
- Functional Business Analyst NSW
- SharePoint Developer ACT
- Senior Functional Consultant NSW
- Security Operations Specialist QLD
- Functional Business Analyst ? Canberra ACT