Vodafone's fine of $960,000 for "gross carelessness" in misleading the public should act as a deterrent to others creating borderline advertising campaigns, the Commerce Commission says.
Stories by William Mace Business Day
The "visionary" entrepreneur credited with creating Kiwi telecommunications company 2degrees faces his final day at the company on Friday.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Cyber Security Governance Specialist Other
- DevOps Engineer NSW
- Lead Change Manager NSW
- M204 Developers - Federal Government WA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney VIC
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- HP Service Management Engineer/admin VIC
- Axway developers VIC
- Data Analysts/ Engineers VIC