The two new deputy chief executive posts at the Department of Internal Affairs advertised in October have been filled, while another role overseeing government online services has become vacant.
Stories by Stephen Bell and Randal Jackson
The Ministry of Health does not expect any ICT redundancies to flow from its plan for a telehousing arrangement for equipment currently held in its three major datacentres.
Serena Software has advanced its Application Lifecycle Framework (ALF) to full production status and it has been taken up by a number of vendors and high-powered end-user companies in the US.
The major parties’ policies with regard to e-government are unsurprising. The basic theme of a brief statement by State Services minister Trevor Mallard is that the current course “will continue” under a Labour government.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Project Manager VIC
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Control Systems Specialist ACT
- React.js Developer QLD
- Senior Data Centre Capacity / Facilities Engineer - Large Telco - Sydney CBD NSW
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD