The government sees thin-client computers not only as a means of economising on ICT costs, but as a way of reducing the work and cost burden of desktop renewal arising from Microsoft’s ending support for Windows XP, used by a large number of government agencies.
Stories by Stephen
Industry organisation the NZICT group had difficulty establishing a quorum at its annual general meeting yesterday.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Designer QLD
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Development Specialist NSW
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) NSW
- Application Support Analyst - Level 2 QLD
- Project Manager NSW
- Helpdesk Support Analyst NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Project Manager (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW