IBM New Zealand managing director Jennifer Moxon has written the following letter to the editor in response to the Computerworld editorial: Poor comms from IBM over outage, which was published in the February 25 print edition and posted online on Monday.
Stories by Jennifer Moxon
In 2012, businesses should invest in transformation, rather than simply manage cost, writes Jennifer Moxon, managing director for IBM NZ, in her take on the year ahead.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Manager - Business Intelligence - Telco VIC
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Change Manager NSW
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Level 2/Level 3 Application Support Analyst VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane NSW
- SQL Server Database Administratior NSW