Kim Dotcom has been granted leave to appeal his case against the Crown in the Supreme Court.
Stories by Kirsty Johnson
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom says he has been granted access to more assets seized by the court in order to cover his legal fees.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC
- Records Analyst NSW
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Network Specialist QLD
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC