Using a graphical integrated development environment (IDE) is a personal thing; some swear by them, others swear at them. Java tools abound, but two in my mind stand out from the rest: Eclipse and NetBeans.
Stories by Vik Olliver
The range of cellphones and PDAs in use is huge. Pretty soon, ordinary people are going to be bombarded with phones that do “other stuff”, and PDA owners will find that they can talk to their PDA — without being checked in to the funny farm. Astute businesses have spotted the market and would love to develop applications for it. Just one problem: what with?
Free wireless LANs are popping up around Auckland
"There is a lack of real awareness about what open source is”
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Information Security Manager QLD
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Change Manager QLD
- Technical Quality Analyst VIC