- First things first
Stories by Matt Cooney
A tender document circulated by a major SOE urges potential bidders to "note that the start date of 15 March 2004 is not necessarily the start date". We all know things can change during the timeframe of a project, but we thought the SOE showed remarkable candour and flexibility.
“We would agree that we should be doing more"
"I expect an enormous amount of pressure on the councillors”
"It feels like somebody's taken the foot off our neck"
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- AS400 Analyst Programmer NSW
- Infrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Desktop Support / Field Technician WA
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- ISAM Administrator ACT