Several IT companies are among the recipients of Ministry of Science and Innovation technology development grants announced by the government earlier this week.
Stories by Computerworld staff and Reseller News staff
Microsoft has pulled forward the start of its free Windows 7 upgrade programme so customers buying a new PC from today can upgrade to the new operating system for free.
The company says anyone who buys a PC from a participating manufacturer or retailer, and which runs Windows Vista Home Premium, Business or Ultimate, will receive an upgrade to Windows 7 "at little or no cost".
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Axway Developer QLD
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney VIC
- Customer Support Officer SA
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Data Scientist ACT
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Release Management Lead NSW