That cloud computing is not a passing phenomena was one of the overriding themes at the inaugural iTEX expo and conference yesterday.
Stories by Sarah Putt, Computerworld
The Hewlett Packard Global Applications Centre is on track to add a $40 million GDP boost to the Canterbury region, after launching in Christchurch eleven months ago.
Three years after signing an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) deal with Vodafone, Orcon has unveiled its first mobile service.
The New Zealand Computer Society has lost its charity status and with it the right to considerable tax exemptions for both the organisation and its donors.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Project Manager NSW
- HFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- Cloud Engineer NSW
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Mining Planning System Engineer QLD
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other