Ian Graham is a unique figure in the New Zealand ICT landscape. One of the founders of UK-listed network probe vendor Endace, he holds a PhD from Cambridge, where he worked on microwave receivers for radio telescopes.
Stories by Network World
IT chiefs and security officers might seem likely to view the corporate world similarly from their c-level positions, but that's often not the case.
To explain why, the CIO of one company and the CSO of another took the stage at The Security Standard conference in Chicago and aired some universal gripes that these executives typically have about each other.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Senior Business Analyst (Cyber Security) QLD
- Application Architect - Cloud VIC
- Technical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane Location NSW
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Automation Test Engineer QLD