One of the key parties in the Terria consortium seeking to bid for the national broadband network grant has withdrawn from the process, delivering a severe blow to the federal government's A$4.7 billion tender.
Stories by Tracy Lee
The Australian arm of Telecom NZ, AAPT, has ambitiously forecast achieving earnings of up to A$200 million in five years even as its parent company confirmed an earnings decline that will not be reversed until 2011.
A price war in Australia's booming wireless broadband sector is threatening to eat into margins for telecommunications companies and slow revenue growth in the area for market leader Telstra.
Mobile phone operator Vodafone Australia confirmed it has secured additional network capacity from Optus, which should prevent a repeat of the congestion experienced across the Christmas and new year period that stranded thousands of international text messages.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Business Analyst - Application Development WA
- QA Lead / Tester NSW
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Security Consultant NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Network Engineer (Voice) SA
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC