Half of Asia Pacific enterprises are shifting away from on-premises software to software-as-a-service (SaaS), according to new research by Gartner.
Stories by Ross O Storey
Instant messaging (IM) is set to overtake email as the preferred form of business communication by the second half of 2010, according to research by IDC.
At the pace that internet threats and highly-organised cyber attacks are happening, it is unrealistic for individuals or organisations to rely on governments to protect them, according to unified threat management (UTM) pioneer Fortinet.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Program Manager SA
- Project Manager NSW
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Capacity Manager ACT
- Automation Test Engineer QLD
- Senior Scrum Master VIC
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW