"Imagine Henry Ford in 1900 explaining to his world that an assembly line will help to produce more cars. Nobody would dare to challenge this today. At the time, the change of putting the production of a car into a structured process will have meant dramatic change and push-back. Today, there are only boutique car manufacturers who can afford to produce without the assembly line."
Stories by Tom Paye
Ericsson on Monday said that it will set up a new service delivery facility in Beirut, Lebanon, where a local team will support its global Business Support Systems (BSS) network.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Technical Integration Lead Other
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Lead Change Manager NSW
- Data Migration & SQL Administrator VIC
- Level 2/Level 3 Application Support Analyst VIC
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW