How many computer programs have you ever purchased? The answer is probably zero, because most software is not “sold”, but licensed. The same applies for music, movies, and many other forms of intellectual property.
Stories by James Carnie
Under New Zealand copyright laws, the starting point is that the author (software developer) of a copyright work is presumed to be the first owner of copyright in that work.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Project Officer NSW
- Test Analyst SA
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Software Engineer NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Systems engineer - Endpoint Security VIC
- Program Manager NSW