SAN FRANCISCO (09/16/2003) - Microsoft is tackling the home network, releasing this week a wireless home networking product line designed to cut down the cost and complexity of sharing a single broadband connection between multiple computers.
Stories by Charles Bermant
As if there isn't enough uncertainty about Y2K, computer virus experts advise extra care to inoculate before the century turns, lest a virus take advantage of Y2K chaos.
Their concern? A millennium virus may go unnoticed in the Y2K confusion.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Senior Network Engineer ACT
- System Access Administrator - Telco VIC
- Program Manager NSW
- Senior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) Brisbane SA
- HFC Project Officer (Governance Support) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- Project Manager - Infrastructure WA
- Network Engineer (Juniper) VIC