As the UK prepares itself for tomorrow's launch of Apple Computer Inc.'s online song shop iTunes, described by the company as "the biggest story in music", arch rival Windows-based Napster LLC could end up having the last laugh thanks to its close relationship with Microsoft Corp.
Stories by Guy Dixon
LONDON (04/02/2004) - Vodafone Group PLC Friday launched its 3G data-only services and datacard, offering maximum download speeds of 384kbps and a top rate upload speed of 64kbs.
LONDON (12/04/2003) - Wi-Fi ISP BT Openzone, a division of BT Group PLC, is to launch a pay as you go option in a bid to kick start consumer demand for broadband hotspot access.
LONDON (12/03/2003) - Digital TV installation specialist AVC Europe Ltd. is set to launch U.K. one way internet-via-satellite access when it introduces three high-speed services in January.
LONDON (11/18/2003) - ISP BT Openworld, once dubbed Openwoe because of its reputation for poor service, has come one step closer to finally meeting its maker.
"Our CD media was being unbundled and resold" says Microsoft document
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Mid-Level Business Analyst (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Technical Field Engineer/Support VIC
- Cyber Security Analyst | 6 mth Other
- ISAM Administrator ACT
- Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Oracle Financial Functional Oracle Financial NSW
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT