BYOD for 30,000 people creates extraordinary demands on the network.
Stories by James Careless
Avaya engineers are putting the final touches on a network capable of handling up to 54Tbps of traffic when the Winter Olympics opens on Feb. 7 in the Russian city of Sochi.
According to the IT industry trade association CompTIA, "over 80% of companies now claim to use some form of cloud solution, whether that be virtual machines that can be spun up on demand or applications that can be easily procured and put into use."
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- ADABAS Natural Developer NSW
- Senior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) Brisbane SA
- Senior Functional Consultant NSW
- IBM FileNet Consultants SA
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Java Developer QLD
- Network Engineer NSW