Share trading in telecommunications giant AAPT was halted yesterday after the company revealed it is in discussions with AOL "concerning AOL Australia".
Stories by David Smedley
Telstra the key to new company
As part of its commitment to having a majority of government services in electronic format by 2001, the Australian federal (national) government introduced the Electronic Transactions Act (1999) and Electronic Transactions Regulations (2000) last week.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- AS400 Analyst Programmer NSW
- Infrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Desktop Support / Field Technician WA
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- ISAM Administrator ACT