Passwords used by many of Sweden's cyber elite are now available on the Internet following a hack against the Swedish Computer Society, an organization of IT professionals. Among the victims are a former security officer at Microsoft, a Symantec security expert and the director of Sweden's largest Internet bank.
Stories by Linus Larsson
Swedish prosecutor Hakan Roswall on Thursday filed charges against four people for involvement in running The Pirate Bay, one of the most widely used BitTorrent trackers for illegally distributed music, movies and software in the world.
A 19-year-old from Uppsala, Sweden, has been found guilty on seven counts of unauthorised access to Swedish university servers and research computers. He is also suspected by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation of breaking into servers at Cisco Systems and stealing classified source code.
Niue is wrestling with a US businessman for control of the .nu internet top domain.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Iteration / Project Manager WA
- Cyber Security Team Lead Other
- Level 2 Desktop Support Engineer VIC
- Process Improvement Lead NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Junior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity) NSW
- Network Security Specialist - DNS VIC