When it comes to finance, ICT executives often find themselves feeling like Star Trek’s Dr McCoy when they protest, “I’m an IT director, not an accountant!” But as companies work to integrate their information services and business processes, they have a greater need to be financially literate.
Stories by Drew Robb
Given the increasingly competitive state of the IT job market, it can be tempting to inflate your resume. After all, you wouldn't be alone in telling fibs or outright whoppers.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Lead Change Manager NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Analyst Programmer / Developer NSW
- Program Lead SA
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Automation Test Manager VIC
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW