Web TV was a bust, says Jeremy Corfield, Australian digital strategy manager at equipment rental firm Thorn.
Stories by Mark Broatch
No good will come of television, said British journalistic grump CP Scott last century. The word is half Greek and half Latin, he complained.
Local move likely to be part of a global plan
The past few months have been a mixed bag for Peter Harrison, an Auckland developer who’s been trying single-handedly to create an open-source system that enables the transfer of encrypted business documents between different accounting systems.
New Zealand chief executives are using IT to orientate their companies towards customers faster than most in the region but they are more concerned with the cost of implementing and running e-commerce projects than their regional peers.
My first internet commandment — unbroken so far — is never to sign email petitions.
Tremendous political pressures exerted on application
A content management system (CMS) is used to manage the material that appears on a website.
The irresistible but potentially briar-filled woods of global e-commerce are turning out to be a scary place for legal novices.
Online job advertisements have picked up in the first two months of the year after dropping markedly in December, but have yet to reach the peak of 14,527 in September.
NZ not considered because it comes under auspices of Australia
Company is considering electronic payment options
Applications criticised as being obvious include BT’s claim on hyperlinking
Company has signed new contracts worth $130 million
Opera Software’s tactic of giving away its latest internet browser for Windows seems to be paying off. Since the move in early December, the Finnish company claims to have shifted two million copies of its self-named pencil-thin browser (2.5MB without full Java).
- Group Finance & Planning Coordinator - Telco VIC
- Land Access Coordinators - Telco VIC
- Program Manager NSW
- Senior Solution Architect VIC
- Digital Reporting Analyst NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD
- Cyber Security Team Lead Other
- Data Center Operations Engineer WA
- Cyber Security Analyst - Telco VIC
- Senior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.