Oracle will eliminate about 5,000 jobs following its US$10.3 billion acquisition of PeopleSoft, the company said Friday.
Stories by Stacy Cowley and Joris Evers
The judge presiding over the U.S. Department of Justice's (DOJ) attempt to block Oracle's proposed takeover of rival software maker PeopleSoft ruled in Oracle's favour on Thursday, removing one obstacle preventing the hostile acquisition.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Project Manager NSW
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Transition Manager NSW
- Senior Network Engineer ACT
- Business Analyst - Financial Services QLD
- Service Delivery Manager WA
- Senior Project Manager NSW