With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Stories by Ken Mingis
The first question most people ask an Apple Watch owner is: "What does it do?"
Apple officials told police investigators that the publication of photos of an iPhone prototype were "immensely damaging" to the company and represented a "huge" loss, recently-released court documents show.
If an Apple iMac married a MacBook Air, what would their offspring look like? A lot like Apple's new upscale MacBook.
One of the biggest selling points in the release of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard was the inclusion of Time Machine, a nifty new app aimed at making that most onerous of tasks — backing up data — not only easy to do, but fun.
1. Older hardware If you're using an Intel-based machine, grab the credit card and head for the Apple Store. Leopard will run on all Intel-based laptop and desktop Macs, meaning all of those released since January 2006. The same goes for older hardware that uses the Power PC G5 processor; you're good to go.
It has been almost six months since Apple Inc. CEO Steve Jobs took the wraps off the iPhone, which has been touted as a game-changing device for the mobile phone industry. Since then, the buzz machine has turned the iPhone into one of -- if not the -- must-have pieces of hardware for 2007.
Apple Computer Wednesday announced upgraded MacBooks featuring a new generation of Intel processors that promise faster performance in the company's popular line of consumer-oriented laptops.
Sanjay Kumar, the former CEO of Computer Associate, pleaded guilty to financial fraud charges Monday when he appeared in federal court in Brooklyn, New York, according to a spokesman for the US attorney handling the case.
PeopleSoft 's board of directors has rejected Oracle's $US24-per-share "best and final offer", leaving the fate of Oracle's takeover plans in the hands of PeopleSoft's shareholders.
Siebel Systems Inc. Monday named Michael J. Lawrie as CEO, effective Tuesday. Thomas M. Siebel will continue as chairman of the board for the software company.
FRAMINGHAM (01/27/2004) - The SCO Group Inc. said Tuesday it is experiencing a distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack apparently related to the Mydoom worm that first appeared Monday.
PeopleSoft Inc.'s board of directors Thursday unanimously rejected a US$5.1 billion offer by Oracle Corp. to buy the company and urged shareholders not to accept the unsolicited buyout bid.
Vote goes 9-1 in favour
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations VIC
- Voice Engineer ACT
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations ACT
- Application Support HP ALM ACT
- TechnologyOne Systems Administrator WA
- TechnologyOne Systems Administrator VIC
- Network and Security Engineer Other
- Sharepoint Developer WA
- Portfolio Manager NSW
- IT Project Scheduler QLD
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.