TORONTO (11/17/2003) - Vancouver-based Sierra Systems Group Inc. announced that it is set to acquire Halifax-based Eastbridge Consulting Inc. and its subsidiary Eastech Advanced Development Inc. for an estimated C$6 million (US$4.6 million). Sierra said in a statement that it has signed a letter of intent for the acquisition.
Stories by IT World Canada Staff
Sun Microsystems and Siebel Systems announced a development deal this week that would see the two companies promoting each other's software platforms.
With plans to extend the reach of its Solaris 9 Operating System x86 Platform Edition, Sun Microsystems announced on Thursday support from 100 new third-party hardware components and systems.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Business Analyst SA
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- IBM FileNet Consultants SA
- .Net Developers ACT
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager VIC
- Cyber Security Analyst Other
- Network Engineer - Aruba/PaloAlto WA