Although those of us involved in telecom spending think we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, lack of budget, to no one's surprise, remains the primary impediment to moving forward with voice-over-IP implementations, according to Webtorials' just-released 2003 VoIP State of the Market Report (available for download at www.webtorials.com).
Stories by Steven Taylor
With 20-plus years in the industry, I long ago stopped counting the number of seminars in which I've taken part. But I can truly say the Network World Voice over IP tour, which recently concluded after stops in six cities, was like no other seminar with which I've ever been involved.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Solution Architect NSW
- Change Analyst-Transformation NSW
- Tableau Developer QLD
- Web Applications Project Manager VIC
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- Change Manager NSW
- Project Manager - Infrastructure WA
- Iseries Analyst Programmer NSW