Most successful CSOs will tell you it was a unique mix of skills that propelled them to their current position. Technical background is important, certainly, but practice in the business and excellence in communication are paramount for any CSO truly worthy of a place in the C-suite.
Stories by Lauren Gibbons Paul
Enterprise asset management isn’t just for heavy industry anymore. Today, CIOs in many sectors can combine software, wireless networks and sensors to keep tabs on all kinds of assets.
Like every other company in its industry, chemical giant Atofina needs to wring every last dollar and whiff of inefficiency out of its operations. A few years ago, the $US19.3 billion company, previously known as Elf Atochem, began to implement a system that collected data from its manufacturing plants for analysis by plant-floor personnel.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Records Analyst NSW
- Project Officer VIC
- MS Exchange / Messaging Administrator WA
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Senior Wintel Engineer ACT
- Platform Engineer (Teradata/Datastage) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW
- Systems / Storage Engineer WA
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist ACT