Given that money is no object-bear with me on this point-you'd probably develop a hardened security communications capability that will provide impenetrable voice and data communications for devices that support the technology. True, your people will only be able to use devices that contain this proprietary technology, but at least you'll be able to sleep easy knowing that hackers can't compromise your sensitive communications.
Stories by Jason Bloomberg
It should come as no surprise to anyone who follows the news in the US that Congress hasn't moved on cybersecurity. Forces on both sides of the aisle watered down, and then eventually nixed, this summer's cybersecurity bill (also known as the Lieberman/Collins bill, sponsored by Senators Joe Lieberman, I-Conn. and Susan Collins, R-Maine). Sen. John McCain (R-Az.) and others proposed an alternative SECURE IT Act, which now languishes as Congress gears up for the November election.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Designer QLD
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Development Specialist NSW
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) NSW
- Application Support Analyst - Level 2 QLD
- Project Manager NSW
- Helpdesk Support Analyst NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Project Manager (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW