When the CEO asks the CIO to find a way to attract the business units to the IT function, with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue, the CIO realizes his staff is going to need some new skills.
Stories by Al Kuebler
It was about the rockiest start to a major IT initiative I've ever been involved in. Because I'd implemented IT marketing programs earlier in my career, the CIO charged me with doing the same for his organisation.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Hadoop Developer ACT
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- HP Service Management Engineer/admin VIC
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC
- Program Manager NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Project Manager NSW