A global e-business and security certification organisation is warning that the many commercial applications being produced across the globe are creating new opportunities for malicious attacks on commercial and government institutions.
Stories by Avanti Kumar
Technology solutions provider IBM has been ranked number one in the Asia-Pacific (ex Japan) server market by revenue for the 12th consecutive year, according to IT research firm International Data Corporation (IDC).
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Business Analyst SA
- CRM Solutions/ Technical Architect VIC
- ISAM Administrator ACT