Apple executives were focusing their attention on the company’s dividend and stock buyback program Monday morning, but they did provide some news about last Friday’s launch of the third-generation iPad.
Stories by Philip Michaels
News Corp. on Wednesday took the wraps off The Daily, its national news publication built specifically for the iPad. The media giant is touting its new offering as the first national daily news publication built from the ground up for Apple's tablet, while Apple is using The Daily's introduction to usher in a new form of subscription billing for iOS apps.
Apple on Monday unveiled a new version of the iPhone. Dubbed the iPhone 3GS, the latest version of Apple's popular smartphone promises to launch applications and run software faster than the previous model.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs told employees that he will be taking a leave of absence until June to deal with lingering health issues.
Following a busy week of hardware and OS announcements from Apple, Macworld Editorial Director Jason Snell and Senior Editor Rob Griffiths spent an hour fielding readers' questions on everything from new Leopard features to the latest Mac Pro information. Here are some highlights from the from their chat session.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Program Manager NSW
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Banking QLD
- Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps VIC
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane ACT
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW