In a move to further its presence in the government and financial sectors, Toronto-based Diversinet has acquired identity management technology provider Caradas , it announced on Tuesday.
Stories by Albert Leonardo
The latest study by Framingham, Mass.-based IDC is calling for huge worldwide growth in the analytic application software market, with CRM analytics leading the way.
IT workers are stressed, or so says the 2003 Information Technology Sector Report by Toronto-based Warren Shepell Consultants, an employee assistance programme outfit.
A New Zealand business incubator organisation was getting overwhelmed managing contracts and clients, but a new CRM system is helping to organise its constant influx of information.
Aretha sang about it, Rodney bemoaned his lack of it, and now information technology workers are claiming they too aren’t getting any respect.
While technical abilities in information technology are traditionally a good indicator of success, in the ever changing world IT constant self-improvement is of paramount importance. A recent poll of 270 Canadian corporate chief information officers (CIOs) commissioned by RHI Consulting agrees.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Security Specialist (SIEM) Other
- Genesys Consultant ACT
- Technical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9 VIC
- IT Service Desk Specialist - Brisbane VIC
- Senior IT Project Manager NSW
- Program Manager NSW
- Network Security Specialist VIC