Retail sector CIOs will need to invest in online shopping services throughout the current slowdown to meet the demands of consumers both now and in the future, experts have signalled.
Stories by Mark Chillingworth
CEOs can be a disruptive to an organisation as market forces, and CIOs need to be able to cope.
Heart surgeon Sir Bruce Keogh has been appointed as the interim replacement for Matthew Swindells as head of the National Programme for IT at the UK's Department of Health.
Matthew Swindells, who replaced Richard Granger earlier this year, is leaving to join Tribal Group, which provides consulting to the public sector.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Java Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location) VIC
- Project Manager QLD
- Cyber Security Engineer - AWS Project! Other
- Senior Front-End Developer QLD
- JAVA Developer SA
- Senior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde area NSW
- Business Analyst WA