In the next 15 years there will be unprecedented opportunities to exploit IT for competitive advantage.
Stories by Barbara Gomolski
Next year has the potential to be one of the most positive years in IT spending since the burst of the dot-com bubble. Whether we actually see an IT spending recovery in 2006, however, depends largely on the price of oil.
Applying yesterday's project management approach or sprinkling the magic fairy dust of "e" onto traditional IT projects is the wrong way to do e-business. Few companies recognise that e-business calls for a new approach to selecting, staffing, and managing projects.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- ITSM OR iTIL Business Analyst NSW
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Project Manager NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Digital Content Writer and Lead ACT
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC