US experience with opt-out registers is not encouraging, says spokesman
Stories by Dorte Toft
IBM will sell 200 patents for routers and switches to Cisco
The next version of Liquid Audio's digital music software system will include support for MP3, the company has announced in a preview.
Share drops from 33% in March
Cisco Systems has announced the acquisition of two-year-old semiconductor development company StratumOne Communications in a deal valued at around $US435 million.
CMGI Inc yesterday confirmed that the company is negotiating with Compaq Computer for the acquisition of AltaVista Co, which runs the AltaVista.com Web portal and search-engine site.
Apprach becomes more flexible
Company intends to hire more senior staff members with extensive IT experience
Statement has tone of farewell
Analysts say software is crucial for Linux to enter the corporate world
Microsoft's second push into wireless portable technology this week
Company will integrate Pointcast technology with eWallet tools
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Multiple SOC Analyst Roles Other
- ITSM OR iTIL Business Analyst NSW
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Project Manager NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Digital Content Writer and Lead ACT
- Senior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC