After being <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9129582&intsrc=news_ts_head">arrested on bribery charges</a> Thursday, the District of Columbia's top information security official is being held without bail, partly because of uncertainty about whether he still has the ability to access the district's IT systems.
Stories by Patrick Thibodeau and Jaikumar Vijayan
FRAMINGHAM (11/05/2003) - Microsoft Corp.'s US$5 million reward fund to catch virus and worm writers drew mixed reactions today from IT security managers and experts, some of whom would rather see the company use the money to improve Windows security than chase bad guys.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Middleware Developer - IBM Websphere QLD
- Technical Solutions Architect VIC
- Data Analysts/ Engineers ACT
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Project Manager - Infrastructure WA
- Web Applications Project Manager VIC
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Technical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW