Teams of expert overclockers use liquid nitrogen to push gaming rigs to the limit, setting all-new benchmark records.
Stories by Michael Brown
No one should be surprised that the big action in the CPU market this year will be in the mobile and low-power processor segments. Rapid growth in the power-saving all-in-one and small-form-factor desktop PC markets, continued strong demand for portable computers, and new usage models (digital photo and video editing, casual gaming, watching high-definition movies and so on) will all ignite demand for powerful new processors that consume less energy than previous generations did.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Lead Pega Systems Architect VIC
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT
- Automation Test Manager VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- SAP Test Manager ACT
- Business Intelligence Specialist NSW
- Field Services Engineer QLD