Dean Turner, Director of Symantec's Global Intelligence Network says data breaches and ID theft will continue dominate the threat landscape next year. He also outlines practical steps companies and consumers can take to protect themselves, in this interview with ITBusiness.ca editor, Joaquim P. Menezes.
Stories by Joaquim P. Menezes
The Conservative government's proposed legal measures to make it easier for police to catch identity thieves are welcome -- but far more needs to be done, says a legal expert.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps VIC
- Project Manager ACT
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist QLD
- Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- DataPower Administrator ACT
- SQL Server Database Administratior NSW