Companies are paying higher bonuses to IT staff who are certified in security, database management and project management than to IT staff with standalone skills, according to a survey conducted by New Canaan, Connecticut-based research and advisory company Foote Partners.
Stories by Lorraine Cosgrove Ware
CIO's July 2001 survey of 176 IT professionals shows that while the IT staffing crunch has eased in 2001, some skills remain in short supply and retention is still a big concern.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- MS Exchange / Messaging Administrator WA
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) ACT
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Senior Program Manager NSW
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC
- Technical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis) VIC