The Mac is back in the enterprise. Last year sales of Apple's flagship computer to business jumped substantially, growing 44 percent compared in Q3 with a paltry 5.3 percent increase for Windows machines, according to Needham & Co. Yet, its current operating system, known as Lion, is a disaster from a CIO's perspective.
Stories by Mark Everett Hall
Private clouds — where companies use their own infrastructure and provision virtualised services to end users via automated tools — are gaining traction among IT leaders who want to deliver advanced services at lower cost.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Devops Engineer - AWS and cloud infrastructure VIC
- Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Iteration / Project Manager WA
- Senior Project Consultant NSW
- Security Consultant/Snr Security Consultant VIC
- Technical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9 ACT