The government appears to be preparing to drive a hard bargain in its triennial negotiation with Microsoft over software licensing terms for New Zealand’s public-sector agencies.
Stories by Stephen Bell and Rob O'Neill
The 2007 budget is a “damp squib”, according to Xsol founder John Blackham.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Data Administrator WA
- Senior Data Centre Capacity / Facilities Engineer - Large Telco - Sydney CBD NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD
- Exstream Developer NSW
- HP Service Management Engineer/admin VIC
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Technical Integration Lead Other
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Platform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW