With the release of its latest Security Intelligence Report, Microsoft is encouraging its partners and customers to become more security aware and educated, as new attack tactics are on the rise.
Stories by Maxine Cheung
With last year's acquisition of Port Authority, a data loss prevention (DLP) vendor and SurfControl, a Web and e-mail security company, Websense has since evolved from being known as a Web solution company to establishing itself as one that also provides DLP and e-mail security solutions.
Ontario-based integrated communications software developer 01 Communique is suing Citrix for willful patent infringement.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Senior Test Automation Engineers x 3 NSW
- Program Scheduler QLD
- CISCO Project Manager VIC
- Network Engineer (Juniper) NSW
- Graduate Reporting/Monitoring Analyst QLD
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Junior Cyber Security Analyst ACT